Updated October 2nd, 2020
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic continues to pose challenges to tourism-related businesses across the globe. While we understand that it can be difficult to plan vacations in such times of uncertainty, and we all sincerely hope that the situation is resolved as soon as possible, please understand that at this time our very generous regular cancellation policy is in effect for 2021 trips.
For prospective guests considering reserving trips for 2021:
- Please do not book a tour or package with PRSK if you are concerned COVID may affect your plans.
- Please do not book before first reading and understanding our cancellation policy, which is in effect even if COVID is still impacting travel by your trip date.
- Please do not book if you expect a refund if COVID affects your travel plans (or consider purchasing trip cancellation insurance).
If COVID-19 is still a major concern in Canada by the start of the 2021 season:
- As with 2020, we will be in full operation and following our COVID Safety Plan, and utilizing the experience we received through a very successful and safe 2020 season.
- Further COVID-Safe operating details will be communicated prior to commencing our 2021 season.
For U.S. guests:
- We will not be taking bookings from visitors south of the border until the border has re-opened and we feel travel between Canada and the U.S. will not be affected.
- When bookings are opened for our U.S. neighbours, our cancellation policy will be in effect, regardless of any potential changes with COVID and its affects on travel.
For Overseas guests:
- As with U.S. guests, we will not be taking bookings from overseas visitors until travel into Canada is not restricted by COVID-19 and subsequent federal policies, including the current 14 day quarantine period, have been lifted.
For anyone travelling by air, including from within Canada:
- Once a trip has been booked for 2021, our cancellation policy is in effect if airlines cancel a guest’s flight due to COVID or any other reason.