Thank you for your interest in our kayak rentals!
Below you can check the availability of our kayak rentals in both our Okeover and Lund locations, as well as Equipment rentals and lesson availability for those that require a refresher course before they hit the water.
To check availability / make a booking:
- Select the product or location desired in the tabs at the top of the widget.
- Choose your dates in the calendar.
- Click 'Availability' to check the number of available items for the dates selected, or 'Book Now' to be taken to our Booking Form and Payment Screen.
- To book additional products (eg. additional kayaks, lessons, rental equipment), you will need click the 'Add to Booking' button on the booking page.
- Please contact our office at 604-483-2160 if the system indicates an item is unavailable, or if you have any other questions, and we will see what we can do to accommodate you.
- All prices are in CAD.
- Upon completing the reservation form, you will receive a pre-confirmation email.
- Due to limitations of the online booking system, we need to manually review all bookings. Your invoice will arrive via email within 24 hours.
- To confirm your reservation, you must pay in full with a credit card after receiving the invoice (hit the 'Pay Now' button on invoice).
- Our Cancellation Policy will be in effect from this time.
- Gift Certificates are required to be paid in full at time of booking.
- Rentals 10 days or more will automatically have a 15% discount applied at the time of booking.
- Rental groups of eight (8) or more will have a 15% discount applied by staff and sent to the customer via email with the invoice.
Additional Charges May Apply:
- In certain situations, additional charges may apply to a booking - such as when renters choose to 'do the loop' from Okeover to Lund. These charges are not shown at this booking screen but will be added to the final payment. All these additional charges are described under the relevant sections of our website.
- Renters must understand that PRSK may choose not to rent kayaks or equipment to guests if they show no understanding of sea kayak safety and rescues such as paddle float use, assisted rescues and launch and land techniques as shown on the rentals page of our website.
Looking to book for 2021?
We will be opening 2021 bookings after our 2020 season is complete. Please send us an email to discuss specific dates and plans.